WATCH REPAIRS (US only):
If your MICHELE timepiece should require repair, please follow the mailing instructions below:
- Mail your watch head only (do not ship the strap/bracelet unless it is in need of repair) through a trackable shipper, like UPS or USPS Priority Mail, to the address below.
We recommend that you insure your package for the original purchase value in case it is lost in transit. MICHELE is not responsible for lost packages.
- Enclose a $12.50 check or money order to cover processing, handling and return postage, made payable to Metro Service Center.
- Include a copy of the warranty coupon filled in as required.
- Enclose a copy of the original sales receipt to validate the date of purchase.
- Please download the Watch Repair Form (US only). Include this form with your MICHELE watch when
sending it in for repairs. One watch per form, please.
- Do not send the original packaging received at the time of purchase along with your watch, as it can not be returned.
Package the watch carefully, enclose the necessary documents and check or money order for handling charges, and send to:
Metro Service Center
ATTN: Repair Center / MIC
10615 Sanden Drive
Dallas, TX 75238 - 1720
Note: This address is for mail-in only
Please NOTE: our standard repair turn-a-round is approximately 2 to 4 weeks.
If you have any questions regarding our repair policy, please email us at email@example.com.
To download a copy of our MICHELE Watch Instruction Manual and Warranty Booklet in PDF format, please click here.
CLICK HERE FOR INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CENTERS